How to Measure:
- Grab long enough string for the particular location you’ll be measuring.
- Wrap the string around the base of the location where you’re measuring. Is it your finger, wrist, waist, chest, neck, or choker? Not too tight and not too lose, just perfect. :) Be sure to measure how exactly you want the piece to fit and or fall.
- Mark where the string ends with a pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the location your measuring in either inches or millimeters.
- Round up or round down based on your comfort level. Remember, some locations will require some simple math addition, so grab a calculator if you’re not sure!
- On our website, choose the closest buying option provided as your desired size.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org